Women’s & Gender Studies Student Conference: “No Limits 2014”
University of Nebraska, Kearney
Friday, March 7, 2014
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Shireen Roshanravan (Kansas State University) will speak on “Intersectionality, Integrity and Coalitional Becomings”
• Is a Student Research Conference dedicated to crossing boundaries between disciplines and exploring a wide range of women’s and gender issues.
• Is open to undergraduate, graduate and recent graduate students throughout the region.
• All student projects related to women and/or gender issues are welcome.
Call For Papers Information:
Students interested in presenting their work at the conference should submit the following information by email to Dr. Linda Van Ingen vaningenL1@unk.edu (type “No Limits” in the subject line):
• Project Information: title and abstract of approximately 250 words describing your project and its larger significance.
• Indicate if it is a paper presentation (20 minutes) or a poster presentation (48×36 inches)
• Your contact info: name, university affiliation, mailing address, email, phone.
• Your faculty mentor for this project.
• Biographical statement (about 50-75 words): your major/minor, hometown, academic and career goals, a fun fact.
• Send this information as an attachment AND in the body of your email.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, February 7, 2014
Free and open to the public
Contact: Dr. Linda Van Ingen at 308-865-8772 vaningenL1@unk.edu